FutureCard is a company specialized in the production of innovative cards, smartcards, and card-fulfillment services and solutions; established in 2002, it is renowned today as a global end-to-end card solutions provider. Government agencies, financial institutions, telecom operators, corporates and other businesses all over the world trust the company with the delicate mission of producing secure cards, which carry their brands, identify their clients, and authenticate their transactions.
FutureCard was incorporated into the Toppan Group in 2019 through Toppan Leefung’s investment platform Toppan Gravity; it operates a factory in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, and services offices in Dubai, Paris, Madrid, Amman, and Johannesburg.
Toppan FutureCard is committed to providing cutting-edge end-to-end card solutions from designing, manufacturing, and personalization of cards, to the implementation of customized Card Management Solutions. While focusing on the Payment, ID, transport, telecom, loyalty, and retail industries, Toppan FutureCard aims to serve clients globally and offer outstanding products and solutions.
- Plastic Cards (Dual-Interface, Contactless, Contact, Magstripe and plain):
- Financial: EMV, Mastercard™, Visa™, UnionPay™, CPA, Debit, Credit, Prepaid
- Identification: National ID, driver license, residence permit, voter card, healthcard,…
- Telecom: SIM, USIM, M2M, Payphone
- Transport & Access: Metro, Airline
- Gifts & Loyalty: Retail, Online
- and many more
- Central Card Issuance
- Instant Card Issuance
Hassan Mokdad, Managing Director